How do I reserve dates to host an event?
- Click the Availability option under Hostesses above
- Click on an Available Date, there is a link to send a booking request.
- When I receive your booking request, I will send you an invoice and an agreement.
- Pay your $100 deposit to secure your date. Unless it is past the mid-payment deadline, then the deposit will be $600.
Your payments are due as follows:
- $100 deposit at the time of booking.
- $500 mid-payment is due 120 days from your event start. A 10% fee is applied to late payments.
- Balance of your fee is due 30 days from your event start. A 10% fee is applied to late payments.
What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Hostess and 3 helpers are invited to come as early as 8am on Thursday at no charge to set up. (total of 4 at no cost)
- If you choose to have guests come on Thursday, there is a $25 per person charge due upon arrival.
- Check out is by 4pm on Sunday.
- Hostesses choose what time their guests arrive and depart.
When can my guests arrive?
Hostesses set guest check-in and check-out times to fit with your schedule and within our hostess check-in and check-out times. Your guest may not arrive before you or stay after you.
What do I charge my guests?
Hostesses choose what they charge their guests. Most hostesses charge between $180-$235 for Friday-Sunday and serve 5-6 meals. If they allow guests to come on Thursday, most charge $35-$40 for the early arrival, no extra meals included.
If you are not hosting the retreat for profit, be sure to charge enough to cover all of your expenses… even your personal retreat attendance costs. Add some padding in to the fees in case you don't fill all of your spots. If you do fill your spots, you can use the padding to give goodies, extra snacks or apply to your next retreat's deposit!
Are meals and massages included in the rental fees?
Meals are not included. See your meal options here Meal Options.
If you choose to have massages available for your guests to purchase, please go the Massages page to get instructions.
- Linen, quilt, and towels. Pillows NOT provided.
- Makings for Coffee (with sugar, sweeteners, and creamer) and Tea
- Salt & pepper
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, dish sponge, kitchen drying towels
- Dishwasher pods, counter disinfectant, hand sanitizer
- Internet is provided, but not guaranteed as factors out of our control could affect service.
- Subscription to Cricut Design Space
- Various crafting tools and idea books
- Each individual craft spaces have: an 8' table, cushioned rolling chair, lamp, trash bucket, and cup holder
In the event of cancellation of the event after the deposit is paid, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
|120 days prior to event||20% of contract price|
|Between 90 and 120 days prior to event||35% of contract price|
|Between 60 and 90 days prior to event||50% of contract price|
|Between 30 and 60 days prior to event||75% of contract price|
|Less than 30 days prior to event||100% of contract price|