Unless labeled as private, retreats listed on the Public Retreats page are open to the anyone.
Are the retreats listed as Public sponsored by Rockin' R?
- No, retreats listed are hosted by those who have rented our facility.
- Hostesses are in charge of setting their own fees and policies.
- Rockin' R is not responsible for arbitrating between hostesses and guests.
If I have to cancel my retreat, can I come to another retreat listed on the Public Retreats page?
- You cannot transfer one hostess's fee to a different hostess's event.
- If you have to cancel, you will need to work within that specific hostess's cancellation policy.
- Each hostess has different policies, so please make sure you understand all your hostesses policies.
Are we allowed to bring alcohol?
Is smoking allowed?
- Only outside, there is an ash receptacle on the front porch.
Are pets allowed?
- Properly trained service animals are welcome as long as proper sleeping arrangements can be made. (For example, if the only sleeping spot available is in a room with someone allergic to dogs, then we would need to look at another retreat date.) Please do not arrive with a service animal without discussing with Rena first.