Unless labeled as private, retreats listed on the Public Retreats page are open to the anyone.
Are the retreats listed as Public sponsored by Rockin' R?
- No, retreats listed are hosted by those who have rented our facility.
- Hostesses are in charge of setting their own fees and policies.
- Rockin' R is not responsible for arbitrating between hostesses and guests.
If I have to cancel my retreat, can I come to another retreat listed on the Public Retreats page?
- You cannot transfer one hostess's fee to a different hostess's event.
- If you have to cancel, you will need to work within that specific hostess's cancellation policy.
- Each hostess has different policies, so please make sure you understand all your hostesses policies.
Are we allowed to bring alcohol?
Is smoking allowed?
- Only outside, there is an ash receptacle on the front porch.
Are pets allowed?
- Properly trained service animals are welcome as long as proper sleeping arrangements can be made. (For example, if the only sleeping spot available is in a room with someone allergic to dogs, then we would need to look at another retreat date.) Please do not arrive with a service animal without discussing with Rena first.
As you prepare to visit us, we'd like to let you know what we're doing to make your visit as safe as possible.
• We will continue providing sheets and towel sets. However, guests will need to bring their own pillows and blankets.
• We will take extra care cleaning after each retreat all the major touchpoints.
• We will have disinfectants available for guests' use to wipe down touchpoints before and after they use them.
We may add to this list as necessary. If so, we will contact you.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
Rena and Don Cotti